CHAPTER No: 54
One should not say "My Slave (Male or Female)"
In As-Sahih (Muslim), Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah's Messenger (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said:
"One of you should not say, 'Feed your Lord (Rabbaka), help your lord in performing ablution, but he should say, 'My master (e.g. Feed your master instead of lord, etc.) (Saiyidi)'. or 'My guardian' (Maulai), and one should not say, 'My slave ('Abdi), or 'My slave girl ('Amati), but he should say 'My lad (Fatai)', 'My lass (Fatati)' and 'My boy (Ghulami)' ".
Important issues of the Chapter
1) Forbiddance of saying: "My slave-boy" or "My slave-girl."
2) The slave should not say: "My lord", nor should it be said to him: "Feed your lord".
3) Teaching the master to instead say: "My lad", "My Lass" and "My boy."
4) Teaching the slave to instead say: "My master" or "My guardian."
5) The point here is to emphasize Tauhid in the fullest, even in one's expressions.