Translation Of The Meanings Of The Glorious Quran
- Recite in the name of your Lord who created –
- Created man from a clinging substance.
- Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous –
- Who taught by the pen –
- Taught man that which he knew not.
- No! [But] indeed, man transgresses
- Because he sees himself self-sufficient.
- Indeed, to your Lord is the return.
- Have you seen the one who forbids
- A servant when he prays?
- Have you seen if he is upon guidance
- Or enjoins righteousness?
- Have you seen if he denies and turns away –
- Does he not know that Allāh sees?
- No! If he does not desist, We will surely drag him by the forelock –
- A lying, sinning forelock.
- Then let him call his associates;
- We will call the angels of Hell.
- No! Do not obey him. But prostrate and draw near [to Allāh].