Translation Of The Meanings Of The Glorious Quran
93-Sūrah Adh- Dhuúā
- By the morning brightness
- And [by] the night when it covers with darkness,
- Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muúammad], nor has He detested [you].
- And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].
- And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.
- Did He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge?
- And He found you lost and guided [you],
- And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.
- So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
- And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].
- But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it].